1. In accordance with international law, Ukr-Obmen (Ukr-Obmen) adheres to a number of rules and implements a number of procedures aimed at preventing the use of the Service for the purpose of conducting money laundering operations, that is, actions aimed at returning money to the financial and economic market or other securities of illegal origin, presenting their acquisition and possession as completely legal and normal, as well as carrying out other transactions that are illegal.
2. To prevent operations of an illegal nature, the Service establishes certain requirements for all Applications created by the User:
2.1. The sender and recipient of the Payment under the Application must be the same person. Using the services of the Service, transfers in favor of third parties are strictly prohibited.
2.2. All contact information entered by the User in the Application, as well as other personal data transmitted by the User to the Service, must be up-to-date and completely reliable.
2.3. It is strictly forbidden to create Applications by the User using anonymous proxy servers or any other anonymous Internet connections.
3. To prevent transactions of an illegal nature, the Service:
— Uses an internal systеm for automated analysis of transactions and behavior of the User (fraud prevention systеm), which stops all suspicious transactions of the User.
— Sets limits on the User’s operations depending on the level of identification of the User’s personality and the country of origin.
– Adheres to the “Know Your Customer” policy.
– Checks by all available means all the data provided by the User.
4. The Service reserves the right to freeze the User’s account and all current User Applications until the User receives copies of documents proving the User’s identity, as well as the source of origin of the Electronic Units and other information necessary to verify the operation in the following cases:
— If a violation of any of the requirements presented in paragraph 6.2 of this Agreement is detected.
— When the User’s Application is stopped by the fraud prevention systеm.
— In the event that the amount of operations on Applications created by the User over the past 30 days exceeded the equivalent of 10,000 USD.
— If there are reasonable suspicions from the administration of the Service that the user is trying to use the services of the Service for money laundering or for the purpose of carrying out any other illegal operations.
In turn, the User undertakes to provide the requested document within 7 working days from the receipt of a request for its provision, or request cancellation of the application.
4.1. If the User refuses to provide the requested documents, the Service reserves the right to refuse the User further service and take the actions described in clause 4.10 of this agreement.
5. The Service reserves the right to refuse the User further service and take the actions described in clause 4.10 of this agreement, after which transfer all the User’s data available to the Service, as well as all available information about the User’s operations to law enforcement agencies in the following cases:
– Detection of transactions whose purpose is money laundering, financing of terrorist organizations, fraud of any kind, as well as transactions aimed at conducting any other illegal and illegal operations.
— If the Service has a reasonable suspicion that the document provided by the User to identify the User is fake or invalid.
— Receipts of information from authorized bodies on the incompetence of the User’s possession of electronic units or financial resources and / or other information that makes it impossible for the Service to provide services to the User.
— Identification of any actions or attempts to perform actions by the User aimed at providing any negative impact on the software and hardware complex of the Service.
— Identification of any actions or attempts to commit actions by the User aimed at stealing databases and other tangible and intangible property of the Service.
— Identification of any actions or attempts to perform actions by the User that can cause any physical, material and non-material harm to the Service.
6. The Service reserves the right to check by all means available to it personal and any other information received from the User.